Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wood Rose Hamburger Box

A couple of weeks back, I showed a project I made with the Hamburger Box die on The Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.  Today I have another one for you:

Colors: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Coral Calypso, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Pear Pizzazz.  Stamps: Hardwood and Perfect Pennants.  Big Shot: Hamburger Box Bigz XL and Spiral Flower Originals. Punch: Fun Flower.  Accessories: Tea Lace Doilies, Coral Calypso Seam Binding Ribbon.  
I haven't had a chance to use the Spiral Cut Flower die in the past few months.  Here I cut two of them out: one out of Coral Calypso and one out of Crisp Cantaloupe.  Then I wound them up together (after breaking up the paper fibers with a bone folder) to make a single rose monochromatic rose.  it was still missing something, so I added some leaves by punching just a section of the Fun Flower punch.

This is just one of the projects being offered at my August Stampin' Buffet.  It would be perfect to fill with a little treat for your child's teacher for Back to School or really, it works for so many occasions.  Sign up to come to my class today!

This is also a great time to mention that starting on Friday, August 1, Stampin' Up! is offering a special on the Big Shot. If you purchase one during the month of August, you can choose from one of 5 different stamp set/framelit bundles absolutely free! And if you already own a Big Shot, you can still purchase the bundles (not offered in the current catalog) at a 15% savings.   I will have more details on this offer next week.  

No comments: