Monday, June 30, 2014

Work of Art Pinsperation

Several weeks ago, Stampin' Up! pinned a simple, yet darling card by Dawn Bourgette using the stamp set Work of Art on Pinterest. I knew it would be perfect for my All-You-Can-Stamp Buffet so I put my own twist on it:
Colors: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Basic Black.  Stamps: Work of Art and Another Thank You.  Punch: Project Life Corner Rounder.  Accessories: 2013-2015 In Color Designer Sequins
This was a quick card that my customers just loved.  I also offered the "Hello There" stamp that Dawn used on her card and a birthday greeting as well. 

I am running out of projects from my last class to show you so it's time to get back to the stamp room and create something new!  (Like my convention swaps which I haven't even started yet.)

No comments: