Friday, June 27, 2014

Something for Baby

Here's another card I made with the Something for Baby set.  This was the baby card offered at my All-You-Can-Stamp Buffet a few weeks back and I used it for a swap this week too:

Colors: Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Coral Calypso.  Stamps: Something for Baby and That's the Ticket.  Big Shot: Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Ovals, Labels and Baby's Firsts Framelits.  Punch: Ticket Duo Builder. Accessories: Many Marvelous Markers, Mini Brads, Festive Paper Piercing Pack.
These colors must be right on trend for babies this year because I just got a shower invitation for a much younger, hipper new mom to be and it was these exact colors.  (So she'll be getting this card when I go to the shower this weekend).  I'm trying not to feel too old going to this shower since this new mom used to babysit my oldest when he was a baby.

Don't forget that the Something for Baby Bundle includes the stamp set and the matching Baby's First Framelits and when you buy them together, you save 15%.  And who doesn't love that!?!?

No comments: