Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New Fry Box Bigz L Die

The new catalog features both a new hamburger box die and a new french fry box die.  I knew I wanted to get one of these for my customers to try out at my All-You-Can-Stamp Buffet, but I debated back and forth over which one to choose.   Finally, I picked the fry box:

Colors: Bermuda Bay and Tangelo Twist.  Stamps: Work of Art and Regarding Dahlias.  Big Shot: Fry Box Bigz L.  Punches: Banner and Hexagon.  Accessories: Bermuda Bay 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

So glad I picked this die.  It is so simple to put together and so cute! It was very popular at the class with lots of people making several for their coworkers or neighbors.  Love projects like that! I probably will still get the Hamburger Box die eventually, but for now, this will do.

Don't forget that Friday is the Stampin' Addict New Catalog Blog Hop.  You won't want to miss this one.  We'll see you then!

No comments: