Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hostess Exclusive Set: Bloom with Hope

Have you checked out the Hostess Section of the new catalog?  The stamps there are just fabulous this year and there is something there for every taste.  One that I knew I wanted to have is Bloom with Hope.  There are six images and five greetings in this set and it's just gorgeous!  Here is a card that my customers got to make with it at my All-You-Can-Stamp Buffet:

Colors: Blushing Bride, Baked Brown Sugar, and Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Bloom with Hope.  Big Shot: Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder.  Accessories: 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Pearl Jewels, and Venetian Crochet Trim.

This set also has a Happy Birthday stamp that comes with it and I gave my customers the option of using that instead of With Sympathy.  For the ribbon at the top of the tag, I used a marker to color directly on Whisper White 1/4 Cotton Ribbon.  I love that this ribbon is so soft and easy to use.  It does come in Blushing Bride and that is what my customers used at the class, but I love that you can color it any color in a pinch. (Since I hadn't ordered the Blushing Bride ribbon when I was designing for the class).

I was very sad to see the Vintage Crochet Lace retired from the last catalog, but I do like the Venetian Crochet Trim that you can see peeking out from the Baked Brown Sugar Piece.  It adds a nice texture to your project.

The only way to get this set for yourself is to either host a party for you and your friends or place a hostess-qualifying order yourself.  When your party/order reaches $150 you get $25 to spend on any items in the book.  However, your money goes further when you use those hostess dollars to purchase Hostess-Exclusive Items.  For instance, the retail value on the clear mount version of Bloom with Hope is $27.95.  But when you use your hostess dollars to buy the set, you get it for only $17.  Contact me today, and let's get you on my calendar so you can get your own Bloom with Hope set!

No comments: