Monday, June 23, 2014

Bloom for You & Fun Flower Punch

Wasn't the Stampin' Addict Blog Hop just fabulous this weekend?  If you missed out, you can still hop through the sites as they are all deep linked together.  Just start here.

Today, I have another card to show you that we made at my All-You-Can-Stamp Buffet.  This was actually an accidental card.  I intended to order the 2" circle punch with my first order but mistyped the numbers in and got the Fun Flower Punch instead.  We'll call it a happy accident.  I had it on my wishlist, just a bit further down.  Now that I had it, I had to order the Bloom for You stamp to go with it.  Here is what I made:

Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Whisper White.  Stamps: Bravo and Bloom for You.  Big Shot: Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Project Life Framelits.  Punches: Fun Flower, 7/8" Scallop Circle. Accessories: Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, 2014-2016 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack, Tea Lace Doily, White Baker's Twine, Vintage Facet Buttons, Stampin' Blendabilities. 
This stamp is a little tricky to line up with the punch because, like the Pansy Punch, the petals are each a little different.  But once you figure it out, it makes a beautiful flower. For the button in the middle of the flower, I used the darkest Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blendability and colored right on the button.  (Love that the alcohol markers work for coloring embellishments!)  I also love how the new Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Embossing Folder goes so nicely with the Tea Lace Doilies. Enjoy!

No comments: