Friday, June 29, 2012

Two By Two

It's late, but it's still Friday everywhere in the USA so this still counts for today's post.  We have company in town again so I didn't get to it first thing this morning and then I started puttering around my stamp room and just forgot.  But here is the card I promised to share.  This picture is not the best.  But I waited until too late to take it and there wasn't a lot of natural light left.

Colors: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand, and Pretty in Pink.  Stamp: Two by Two.  Big Shot: 3-1/2" Circle, Apothecary Accent Framelit. Accessories: Many Marvelous Markers, Paper Piercing Pack, Brads.
Two by Two is a single stamp image that is new to the catalog this year.  I don't tend to buy a lot of the single sets because I love the idea of images that coordinate together. But I love this image.  It's just so sweet and perfect for a baby card.  And it makes me think of the Noah song we used to sing at Girls' Camp when I was younger.  Maybe you know it?  "It rained and rained for 40 daisies, daisies.  Rained and Rained for 40 daisies, daisies.  Drove those animals almost crazy, crazy. Children of the Lord."  I probably could have found a You Tube video of it so it could be stuck in your head too, but I decided to spare you just this once.

Monday, I'll be sharing a peak a new promotional stamp set that is only available during the month of July.  You won't want to miss out on this fun promotion!

3 comments:

Yapha said...

So cute!! Great shape for that stamp. Love the paper piercing!

Mickey Roberts said...

Too late, that song is already in my head (daisies, daisies). Adorable card!

Lynne said...

This is such a cute card. I wish I'd made more at you Stampin' buffet! Elizabeth and I had a great time. Thank you so much!