Friday, May 4, 2012

Just For You Box

If you missed the Stampin' Addicts' Retiring Stamps Blog Hop, all the blogs are hard linked together so you can still see all the fabulous projects everyone made. Today I'm sharing the details of the box I featured on the hop.

Colors: Blushing Bride (r), Basic Gray, Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Borderlines (r), Tagtastic (r).  Big Shot: Box #2 (r), Label Framelits.  Punches: Decorative Label, Extra Large Oval.  Accessories: Basic Gray 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (r).
I am very sad about the Box #2 die retiring.  It's such a practical box for small gifts and treats.  The Borderline stamp set adds just the right touch to the box.  I tied it up with 1-1/4" Striped Ribbon which is also all retiring.  I love this ribbon for tying up packages and adding just the right touch to other projects as well. 

I've had a sneak peek that the new 2012-2014 In Colors and they are fabulous!  I'll have them in my hands next week and will show them to you here.  But in the mean time, it's not too late to still enjoy Blushing Bride.  When this color first came out, I admit I wasn't sure we needed another pink.  But I have enjoyed having it in the line up the past couple of years and will miss it. Stampin' Up! has already sold out of several of the retiring accessories, but it isn't too late to get your hands on some of them so click the shop now button and get them before they are gone!

4 comments:

Yapha said...

Such a fabulous box! I love those colors together!

Shelley Z said...

Love this little box! Love how you layered all the punches on the front of the box. I will miss this box too!

Katherine said...

I'm so sad that box is retiring too! It was on my wish list even!! Thanks for the heads-up!

Mickey Roberts said...

Love the details that you incorporated on the box medallion. I'll miss this box, too. It was just so versatile!