Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Get Your Scrap On! Contest

May is National Scrapbook Month and to celebrate I'm holding my first ever contest on my Facebook page. If you are already a fan on my Facebook page, entering as easy as uploading a scrapbook project made with Stampin' Up! products to the contest page.  Then tell your friends to come vote for your project. The one with the most votes wins.  If you aren't a fan, then become one and follow the above steps.

Projects can be created either traditionally or digitally and must incorporate at least one photo.  They can be a scrapbook page 6x6 or larger, a mini album or any 3D project that has a photo on it.

All traditional projects must use at least three different Stampin' Up! products (current or retired). All stamps and inks used must be Stampin' Up!. You may use other company's papers or embellishments as long as you meet the above criteria. All Digital projects must be created using My Digital Studio.  I reserve the right to disqualify and delete any entry that does not meet the requirements.

The winner will receive his/her choice of a digital prize pack (includes the My Digital Studio Express Booster Pack and the One Big Sale-A-Bration content DVDs) or a traditional scrapbook package that contains the Tickets and Tags Simply Scrappin' Kit and matching embellishments.

Don't have a large stash of Stampin' Up! product to use?  Download your free 30 day trial of My Digital Studio and get creating!  You must be a resident of the US to enter and be at least 18 years old.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

I also promised the details on my scrapbook page from this weekend's blog hop today:

Colors: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.  Stamps: Boarderlines (r), Falling Leaves (r), Fabulous Phrases.  Punches: Round Tab(r).  Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/4 grosgrain ribbon (r).



3 comments:

Yapha said...

Fun contest!! Good luck! Hope you get lots of entries!

Katherine said...

I agree this is a fun idea - I think I'll like your facebook page just to follow along!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great idea for generating interest, Paula! Love that scrapbook layout. The colors are fabulous.