Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Farewell to Berry Blossoms

I've had this pack of Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper since Stampin' Up! offered a special on it last fall.  It is really cute, but I haven't used it enough and I don't think I've ever featured it on my blog.  A month or so, I finally bought the stamp set that went with it.

A friend of mine asked me to make her some drink mix packet holders.  I knew this was the perfect time to break out this retiring paper and put it to a good use:

Colors: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Early Espresso, Whisper White, and Calypso Coral.  Stamps: Fruit & Flowers, Fabulous Phrases.  Punches: 1-3/8" and Scallop Circle.  Accessories: Brads and Berry Blossom Designer series paper.   
I have made these before but it's been a long time so I had to go out on the good old reliable internet to find measurements.  These are 7-3/4" x 2-1/4" scored 2" from each side.  She didn't need me to provide the drink mix or the water bottle, but I wanted to show how cute it is when you just wrap a little big of the matching paper around the water bottle too.  Wouldn't that be fun for a party?

She wanted 12 of them, so here they all are.  (Sorry this picture didn't turn out as well). This cute stamp set is not retiring, just the paper.

Just a reminder that May is winding down quickly so don't wait too long to get the items on your wish list that are retiring.  Some of the items are marked down up to 70%!  Just click shop now and place your order before the items you want are sold out.  Friday, I'll have another sneak peek for you of a different stamp set so be sure to come back.

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Those are super cute! What a fun summer gift!!

Shelley Z said...

Those are really cute! Love the paper on the bottle!

Anonymous said...

Really, really cute! And you are so right, it does add an extra special touch when you decorate the bottle, too! TFS

Katherine said...

What a cute and fun gift! I need something quick for Friday morning..I wonder if those little pockets could be made to hold a small package of almonds off the water bottle...hmm....

Mickey Roberts said...

How fun! That paper is just so fun and pretty.